Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pictures of Christmas

The Christmas tree is down, the presents are put away, but here a few pictures from our christmas for you.

The super fun Brights' Ugly Sweater Party.  There was also a contest for the mustaches to go along with the ugly sweaters.  I was happy when Dylan shaved his off the next day, so I was no longer married to a creepy looking guy!!  The last picture is a horrible picture of us, all washed out, but it shows my horrendous sweater the best, complete with gold and "diamond" heart with girl bowling necklace.  I got runner-up for the girls.  That Alissa, she can throw a party.  Lots of laughs! 


Also, here are some pictures from Christmas eve and Christmas morning:

Our Little King Herod

Wiseman offering gifts to our Tanner, now converted to baby Jesus

Joseph and Mary
My Christmas present!  I'm soooo excited.  Thanks Santa.

Tanner using some innovation to remove his christmas presents from wrapping

Some chewbacca love

Carter holding the awesome Ironman comic artwork from Cami

Ethan setting up the Angry Bird's game that Soren made

We had a great Christmas Eve day playing at the beach.  I missed being with family, but having a warm Christmas was pretty wonderful too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment