And I suppose I was getting too close to being done with halloween costumes so far ahead of time, so decided to add another halloween project. Gotta get my artsy fix! I've started this halloween sheet mural because I want to do a photo booth of sorts at our ward halloween party. This is half of it (it is 8' tall, probably 10' long). I ran out of black paint, so will do the other half one night this week, but I'm pretty proud of it so far.
(While having a pretend conversation on the phone..) "Hello? Is it the girl who wants to kiss Ethan again?"
(After sneezing into his sleeve) "What happens when Chewbacca sneezes? How does he get the boogies off his fur?"
(After my frustration with yet another book that Tanner ripped) "Why don't we just sell him? We've got lots of pictures of him."
No comments:
Post a Comment