Tanner, 1 month
TANNER LOVES
1. Balls. "Ball? Ball? Ball? Where is it? Ball?" This is what I hear all day long from my little sweety.
2. Tomatoes. I'm positive the kid likes tomatoes more than anyone I know. I mean it's a tomato. Who is that passionate about it? But if he spots them at the farmers market, he will point and whine for them. And he ate an entire tomato last night as part of his dinner.
3. His "Hi Dad" as he calls him. If I had not had the first two (especially Carter) who had a strong preference for mama til they were three or so, I would be a little saddened by how much he prefers Dad. I mean, if he gets hurt, he runs to Dad. What baby does that? I love it. It's super sweet.
4. Whatever anyone else is doing. If we are doing a magic trick where we stand against the wall, that's where Tanner is. If I'm brushing my teeth, so is Tanner. And if anyone mentions the word "Go", he is at the door saying Hey Ho. Can I tell you how cute this boy is?!
TANNER LAUGHS
Being chased, playing peek-a-boo, or basically anything that those brothers come up with is good for a laugh.
TANNER LEARNS
Climbing. Oh me, oh my, is he a scary sight. He can now climb onto my bed, the little picnic table, the toilet, and the craft chest in my room. Usually he just stands there and yells for me until I come and get him down, and then promptly climbs back up. And he'll scoot the stool over to get to a high surface that he can't quite reach.
TANNER LOATHS
Being contained in any form or fashion. I guess when he started walking, he had to make up for all that not moving in year one. Dylan accurately calls him Hurricane Tanner. He is a disaster to take to the grocery store. I'm still reeling from Ethan's dentist appointment that I took him to a few days ago. It was undescribable and unreasonable. Busy does not cut it. The lady in the shoe store called him a tasmanian devil.
I've also added a Tanner poll in the sidebar. I wanted it right here instead, but didn't feel ready to modify html text to make that happen. So, it's a little awkward. So, here are the pictures you need for the poll. Please vote. This is important. :)
Ethan at one year
Carter at one year


Poor neglected third children. I should have thought about this in Utah and taken tons of pictures of him to fill up those empty scrapbook pages since I'm the only one who understands what his life is like and how horrible it is to have no baby pictures.
ReplyDelete