1. Sadly, I have completed watching all four seasons of Psych on Netflix, and so needed a new tv show for that time in between when my brain stops being functional and when I consider a reasonable bedtime. And so we started watching 24. Now I know this show has been around forever. After all there are 8 seasons on netflix to watch, which I guess only gets me a week through this guy's life? As Dylan noted, season 2 is going to suck because he's going to have to sleep the whole time. Anyway, I had never watched it. But this show is like crack to me. I'm so addicted. It kinda cracks me up though, because we've watched like 5 episodes which is 5 hours in the middle of the night of Jack's life, and by my count, the number of people he has shot at or seen die/dead in that period of time is 10. That's a crazy friday night out.
2. And speaking of murder, I also watched Hanna. I never have been a Pride and Prejudice sort of girl, but I didn't know I liked killer little girls so much! It was quite a movie. I recommend it.
3. Ritter Sport chocolate. I have no idea what is sporty about it, I just know it is the perfect combination of tasty milk chocolate and almond.
4. I've been on the search for a Mud Run, and have been unsuccessful so far because all nearby have been on sundays. But I believe I have found it. The Warrior Dash. It looks so fun. I mean you jump over fire?! I no longer will have to be jealous of all those reality tv obstacle courses. Unfortunately, I have never been known for my upper body strength and think that one month from now is too soon to get ready for things like scaling walls. So, I think I need to wait until the next one which hopefully is in April.
5. I'm getting excited about halloween. I can't bring myself to do anything for it until October hits, but I've started looking for ideas like these spirit jugs off of pinterest. So cute. I will so do these.
That's it for now. I'm going to eat lunch with Dylan.



24! it's so rad. season 2 is a different time and story, so jack is all rested up. just you wait and see! it's great!
ReplyDelete