Saturday, August 6, 2011

Disclaimers

Hello all.  I have finally done it.  I now am officially a blogger.  Here are my disclaimers before we get this thing started:

1.  I'm really not that witty.
2.  I don't take remarkable photographs that capture the awesome things that I do in my life.  In fact I just took a trip to Utah, and had my camera in the car the whole time, and took not a single picture.
3.  My life really is all about my kids.  I'd like to trick you into believing it is not; and I will try my best to do so, but if you get annoyed by blogs that are all about the person's kids, this may not be for you.
4.  I don't feel like I can keep up with my life as it is, so am not sure I can fit a frequent blog lifestyle into the schedule.

So, given those four statements (all of which are what have kept me out of this gig for this long), why on earth do I have any right to start this thing?  Well, how else am I supposed to keep in touch with my sisters, brothers, long-lost friends, fill-in-the-blank without ever picking up the telephone?

Still reading?  All right.  Here goes.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing with pictures. Bring a camera and not even take it out. Having a camera on a phone helps but it still rarely happens.

    ReplyDelete