Longest amount of time I have gone without moving: 6 years almost to the day, Morro Bay
Number of states I have been to: 43
Number of places I want to move to: 0
That's right folks. I find myself, the gypsy, so happy here. I don't even spend time searching through cities on Sperlings any more. I will never, ever commit to living somewhere forever, but if a knife was held to my throat until I answered where I would, I would say here. I am frequently weirded out by it.
(Don't get excited or confused. This picture is a year old. The baby in my belly was born the next day and is the same as the one with the bucket on his head in the previous post. It just was a good contentment photo. And my feet are not usually this hobbit-shaped)
I have also moved 17 times, though I have only lived in 8 cities, so I guess you have me beat. But I think it is funny that we have now both lived where we do longer than any of our childhood homes.
ReplyDelete