Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Merry Christmas

Didn't know I had a blog?  Well, I kind of forgot also.  I was looking for a convenient way to share more pictures for Christmas with you loved ones and remembered this.  

So, you are welcome to read about my life from ten years ago, get some picture clues to finish your crossword, or see some more pictures from 2022.  

The rest of our family pictures:









 
Crossword Clues.  I don't have a picture for every clue, just most of them.









I have better pictures of me in costume, but this one just cracks me up every time.













Pretty much every day, I see people taking pictures next to this sign.  Ironically, we have never taken a picture with it, but here are some of us in our "town": Me with Jehry Miller, the singer of "Harmonizing in Harmony" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2mKBA8NyKo) at our first annual "block party."  And Carter, being Carter.















Merry Christmas!  As we slide into the New Year, we hope all the best for you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment