Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Halloween Fun

Well, I had to have a party last night, almost enitrely so that I could make these:


They were very fun and tasty!  I couldn't throw a party like Katie, but it was fun to have a reason to do a few things I have been meaning to at Halloween, and to decorate for real!  Here's the recipe for the Shards of Glass Cupcakes.  We also had Vegetarian Chili from the recent issue of Cooks Illustrated.  While I was getting stuff prepped for it the night before, Dylan walked over and asked, "What on earth are you making?"  I assured him to just eat it and ignore the ingredients he was seeing, since it had some weird ones.  But it was really good, even for the carnivores in the crowd.  So, try it.

In other news, Dylan's job is going well.  He has to wake up before us, and gets home later than he used to, but he is really enjoying it, and he does not regret his decision at all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you made these! I saw them and wanted to so bad but never really have time for cooking/baking at Halloween. Maybe one year.. They look great!

    ReplyDelete